Russell Simmons Shuts Down Ex-Wife Kimora Lee Divorce Rumors

Thursday, June 07, 2012Omoba


Russell Simmons is coming to ex-wifeKimora Lee Simmons defense as he’s putting the brakes on the rumor thatKimora and her husband Dijmon Housou have split!
Russ wants you to know that:
1. Kimora and Djimon are fine.
2. Kimora and Djimon are both doing extremely well in their respective endeavors and businesses and don’t need to fight over or waste energy on money issues.
3. I damn sure don’t pay nor have I ever paid alimony (Kimora does just fine). In no way do I support their lifestyle, so please don’t say they are fighting over MY money.
4. Yes she’s selling a house, but she hasn’t lived in it for several years since she built the house they currently reside in.
5. As for friction between us? There is none. I feel like I’m part of their family.

Djimon and Kenzo are like my blood and Kimora is my best friend. We are partners in various businesses and in the really important business of raising our beautiful children.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form