@Phe_mi Spoken Words

SPOKEN WORD: MY WOMAN - By @phe_mi

Wednesday, August 13, 2014Omoba



Somewhere out there, there is someone for me, Waiting for me
Ready to love me despite all my imperfections
In whose eyes, I am her world,
And everything she dreamed of in a man
And in her I would find a total woman
In her eyes I would find love
In her hands comfort
In her bosom solace
In her lips encouragement


In her loins, my unborn princes and princess
I look forward to meeting you
Just the thoughts of you alone
Has renewed my world
And has cast every shadow of the past away
I will be dreaming of you till I meet you
But do know that I want you like now
I promise to be a better man than what I am now
To be more supportive


To be more caring
To pay way much more attention
Am really bad at that
And every other thing you want in a man
Lest, I forget did I mention that
I love your eyes over me all the time
Your fingers running through my hair
Your hands smoothing the creases in my shirt
Seems I said too much already
So one final one


I love to be able to look into your eyes and know just what you thinking
And be able to soothe your fears and concerns with just a single look *winks*

I LOVE YOU



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form