'Story' Harrysong

YES! Magazine publishes another FALSE interview with Harrysong [@IamMrSongz]

Friday, April 25, 2014Omoba


'I am busy promoting my new video for 'story'' - Harrysong reacts to false 'Parents are siblings' interview...


Harrysong a.k.a Mr. Songz has reacted to the story making rounds on the blog about his parents, the news item culled from a supposed interview he had with a magazine and published on the 22nd of April, 2014. The sought after songwriter and singer finds it appalling that an interview of such would be fabricated and published. 

'I have not granted any magazine an interview in the last 12 months where I spoke about my late parent so I find it worrisome, disheartening that a magazine would manufacture a story like such. It is disturbing,' Harrysong vents.

Coincidentally, late last year the same publication had published a suppose interview with Genevieve Nnaji which they only responded to it as an old interview after she denied it. Harrysong reiterates that he did not speak to YES! Magazine, neither as he spoke about his parents in the press in recent time.

This would be the last and only statement Harrysong would be releasing and advises that every blog retract the story. 

'I implore that the blogs and magazine respect the memory of my late mother and retract the story/interview. I really i'm busy promoting my new video for 'story',' Harrysong who just released a video for his new single titled 'Story' added.

Watch video for 'Story' by Harrysong a.k.a Mr. Songz:



Connect with Mr Songz on Twitter: @IamMrSongz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form