DCC Pastor. Kingsley Okonkwo

JOIN REV SAM ADEYEMI [@sam_adeyemi] LIVE AT DAVID'S CHRISTAIN CENTRE AS HE SPEAKS ON UPGRADE

Thursday, November 14, 2013Omoba


Dear Readers,
Where would you be on the 20th and 21st???? I’d like to invite to a Life changing programme tagged UPGRADE” with the Guest speaker as Rev. Sam Adeyemi and Pastor. Kingsley Okonkwo.

You're probably familiar with the song 'let me..let me...let me upgrade you' and if you're not, it doesn't matter. I don't know about a man upgrading anyone but I do know that God CAN and when He wants to do great things in the midst of His children, He uses His prophet.

Rev. Sam Adeyemi and Pst. Kingsley Okonkwo are the prophets God will be using as we UP-GRADE on Wednesday, 20th and Thursday, 21st of November, 2013 @ Victory Dome, Fagbems bus stop, behind PHCN office, amuwo-odofin, mile 2, Lagos by 6:30pm daily.

It's your season of change so don't be told about it, be there... And when coming, bring your friends along!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form