UCHE JOMBO DENIES INVOLVEMENT IN FAKE TALENT HUNT

Friday, September 20, 2013Omoba



Actress and producer, Uche Jombo, has debunked the rumour making the rounds that she is collecting the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) from people for a talent hunt.

In a statement Jombo released earlier in the week, she reiterated her commitment to her
career and devotion to her fans. Read Below

The full statement reads, “I am shocked and appalled at the extent some evil perpetrators can go to tarnish my image by impersonating me to collect money from innocent people for a talent hunt I know nothing about. Let me state in clear terms here, I am not in anyway involved in any talent hunt, I am an actor and a producer and I am committed to my trade and career, I will never do anything to destroy what I have laboured for so many years with my own hands. I thank my fans for keeping faith in me, I will never do anything to jeopardize their belief in me, and their support over the years. I promise them that I will continue to work out at my trade and do
everything to promote the industry."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form