Aloteda's Blogzine Best Entertainment Blog

Please NOMINATE ME [@Alotedas_Blog] at The 2013 Nigerian Blog Awards [@naijablogawards]

Friday, October 04, 2013Omoba



Hi People, Nominations for the 2013 Nigerian Awards has began. The nominations commenced yesterday September 23, 2013 and will end on October 13, 2013. I would like to ask for a little request; please nominate me in the Nigerian Blog Awards 2013.  Please click this link to nominate me: 

-----------> nigerianblogawards.com/register2013.php <----------

Here are the Categories you can nominate me in:

Best Entertainment Blog
Best-Designed Blog

My blog address is: http://omobaswagz.blogspot.com

You must provide a valid email address before your nomination will be registered. and friends, once you've submitted your nomination form, please check for an email from nigerianblogawards@gmail.com and follow the instructions in the email to ensure your nominations are counted. If you don't follow the instructions in the email your vote will not be counted.

I'd really appreciate your nominations & your support on this blog means the world to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form