Graduates With First Class From UK University Tega Clement Adigu

Attention: Another Nigerian "Tega Clement Adigu" Graduates With First Class From UK University

Wednesday, September 18, 2013Omoba



22 year old Tega Clement Adigu did not only graduate with a first class degree in software engineering from the Nottingham Trent university UK, he also emerged as the best graduating student among the 122 graduants. The Warri born Adigu emerged with a CGPA of 4.0 and presented a speech at the school’s convocation ceremony which took place on Sunday September 14th at the One World Hotel. 


On how he feels to have graduated with a first class, an elated Tega says: “Honestly it was like a dream come true! It is something I’ve always worked for. Although I sometimes get teased as a geek but honestly graduating with a first class is like reaping what I’ve sown. 



I feel really happy that I can at least put a smile not only on my face but to a special person (My Mother) who has always been there. I feel excited and I honestly can’t find the right words to describe how I feel“. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form