Bolanle Okhiria Colette Otusheso

“I CRIED WHEN I HEARD I WAS NOMINATED FOR THIS YEAR’S BET AWARDS” – ICE PRINCE REVEALS.

Monday, August 05, 2013Omoba


… As BET Celebrates Ice Prince for his Victory at the Awards.


Colette Otusheso and Ice Prince 
I could not believe when I heard I had been nominated again this year for the BET Awards”… these were Ice Prince’s words at the BET welcome party on Friday, August 2, 2013 at the VIACOM Office in Parkview Ikoyi.


 Bolanle Okhiria and Olorisupergal
Deji Awokoya and Didi Awokoya
Ice Prince expressed his joy and gratitude to Africa for recognizing and appreciating his hardwork. “After being on the nomination list with Wizkid and Sarkodie last year, I though that was it for me. … So when I heard I had been nominated again this year, I shed tears of Joy”.

Guests were hosted to a lush cocktail session where they mingled and had one-on-one-interview sessions with the Chocolate City superstar. Notable faces at the BET event include DJ Caise, Mai Atafo, Deji Awokoya, Colette Otusheso among others.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form