Finidi George Sports

Finidi George Appointed As Coach In Spanish Club, Mallorca U -16

Tuesday, July 23, 2013Omoba



Former Nigerian international Finidi George has been appointed the coach of the U-16 side at his former club Real Mallorca of Spain.

In an exclusive chat with supersport.com George says "it is an honour for me to be given this responsibility to train this side and hopefully we will be able to produce 3-4 players who will make it to the first team".


The man nicknamed the "The Gazelle" during his time with the Super Eagles is currently a Uefa B licensed coach "next year I shall have be able to run my 'A' License course which will even be a lot easier for me to do then as a result of this job with Marjorca." The Champions League winner with Ajax believes that the time is now right for him to pursue the coaching agenda.

"I believe I have a good name from my time playing the game, and quite a number of my ex teammates with Ajax, Majorca and even Real Betis are currently in coaching jobs. So by working hard here with some good success I hope to make the leap into a managerial job in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form