Dairies/Web Series How to make your Relationship work

AUDIO: "How to make your Relationship work Part 1 and 2" By Ngozikao

Monday, May 13, 2013Omoba



Relationships, Relationships , Relationships,  What does it take to make it work? Well in this series, you would learn new steps that could actually improve your relationship. Well, either ways you’re sure at the right place! trust me. OK even if you don’t want to trust me, at least believe me abi. HEHEHE… Ths piece has been put together in an audio form by Ngozikao which would be made available for download below

For me I believe relationship should be quarrel free, Sacrificial, caring, loving, kind, upbeat, and positive. It should make your smile a little wider and your life a little brighter. So Invite yo to listen to the First 2 series of How to Improve your Relationship” 

DOWNLOAD PART 1


DOWNLOAD PART 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form