Get Arena PRAIZ

WIN A DATE WITH PRAIZ !!!!

Friday, January 18, 2013Omoba



Saint Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, ‘I Love You’ maestro ‘Praiz’ has made himself available for the public to snatch for a fun-filled a date at GET Arena. The X3M Music recording artiste just recently premiered the acclaimed video for his hit single ‘Rich and Famous’, so this date is not coming free.

All you have to do is record a voice clip of you singing the chorus and bridge of ‘Rich and Famous’ which goes;

Chorus:
When I become Rich and Famous
All these face would know who I am
Cause I’ll be a superstar
Flashing lights and cover pages
All these face would know who I am
Cause I’ll be a superstar”

Bridge:
“Mama when your girl hammer
I go buy you Range Rover
La la la la
I’ll be a superstar

Send the voice clip (Voice Note)  with your name, age, phone number and photograph (optional) to datewithpraiz@tooxclusive.com and you might be lucky enjoy to goof around with the handsome Praiz.

Entries close on the 25th of January 2013 and the winner will be announced on the 5th of February via Praiz’ official Twitter page @Praiz8 and Facebook page www.facebook.com/Praiz8 


DOWNLOAD 



DOWNLOAD VIDEO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form