EVENTS

OMG!!!! 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant [PICTURES]

Wednesday, November 07, 2012Omoba



A 21-year-old transgender, Kevin Balot, beat out 20 other contestants from 15 countries, in the annual competition for transsexuals. What baffles me most is that these beauties were once MEN... God get patience sha... anyways as as i was saying *winks*


Friday night, in the land of the lady-boy, Balot said, "Someday I want to go to Europe and to represent my country the Philippines. So I'm so proud to present the beauty of the gays back to our country, the Philippines”

Miss International Queen 2012, No.3 Kevin Balot : Philippines First Runner-up, No.10 Jessika Simões : Brazil, Second Runner-up No.7 Panvilas Mongkol : Thailand
"I'm very proud to be the first here, and I hope my dad will accept me. Because in the family I'm the only boy, and my dad has big expectations of me. I made it. I won the International Queen Pageant, and I believe that my dad will accept me not only as his son but also as his daughter.


In addition to winning the crown, Balot also received the award for “Most Photogenic”. Four contestants represented the Philippines Friday and two others made it into the Top 10- Michelle Montecarlo and Miriam Jimenez. 

First Runner-up Jessika Simões from Brazil
1. Simoes, a contestant from Brazil, gets her make-up done before the start of the final night of Miss International Queen 2012 transgender/transsexual beauty pageant

2. Beni, a contestant from Japan
3. Dee-Lite, a contestant from the U.S
4. Cruz, a contestant from the U.S
5. Mongkol, a contestant from Thailand
6 Cruz, a contestant from the U.S
7. Gold, a contestant from Brazil
8. Kevin Balot reacts after being announced winner


Balot has participated in three transvestite pageants in the Philippines but competed abroad for the first time in the Miss International Queen contest. According to the official website, the prize for the winner of the contest is $10,000, a trophy and some other prizes, and “memories to last a lifetime”.

The Miss International Queen beauty pageant has taken place annually since 2004 in Pattaya,in the Kingdom of Thailand

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form