Pastor Seeks Divorce, Accuses Wife Of Using Charms

Thursday, May 24, 2012Omoba


A pastor, Mr Jimoh Ajose, on Wednesday urged a Badagry Customary Court to dissolve his six-year-old marriage, accusing his wife, Mrs Abosede Ajose, of using charms on him. The pastor, who lives on Gboko Street, Igborosun, Badagry, alleged that aside using charms, his wife was in the habit of fighting and was no longer loveable by him.
"I want to seek divorce against my wife because she is using charms to deal with me and she is also quarrelsome" "My wife is always fighting church members and she once broke the head of a member on mere suspicion that I am befriending her,"he said.
According to him, he locks her out of the house where she lives because of the fighting as he believes she can break up his congregation. Responding to the allegations, the wife, who denied using charms, accused her husband of sleeping with wives of church members.

"I did not use charm, and the only soap he saw with me was meant to promote my ailing trade,” she said.

Mr Olanrewaju Dasilva, who stood in for the President of the court, Mr A.B Kudaisi, asked the couple to go back home and resolve the matter in a family way.

"The two of you must remain peaceful,” he said. The case has been adjourned to June 6 for a report on the family resolution.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form