EVENTS

Pictures From 9ice BGV CONCERT!!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012Omoba


9ice on stage with Tiwa savage
During 9ice’s ‘Bashorun Gaa Versus‘ album concert  Sunday, March 11, 2012, Toni Payne was found gladly seated right in front of the stage in the VVIP section singing, dancing and cheering as 9ice and other performance guests rendered different songs. more pictures inside......

In attendance was First lady of Lagos State, Don Jazzy, Sarander, and Oba from the singer’s home state. The Famous Lagos Eyo masquerade and Angere’ were spotted in the venue and trust me; I didn’t dull myself at all I had to snap with them. You know na…
Thats Me with the Eyo Masquerade
Eyo Masquerade
9ice  also confirmed that he is back in good terms with Id Cabasa and the Coded tunes family as he called them up on stage with him and I was so happy to see the Alapomeji family 2geda on stage dishing out old tunes that made me dance and groove back in the days.
 
After 9ice’s performance with Tiwa savage he brought Don Jazzy on stage to perform his duet with the songstress.
9ice with Zion

Express Boy....babi Jay With Eyo Masquerade
In my own opinion, 9ice gave out his best in terms of Delivery, Stagemanship and of course his dance steps on stage. I think I must learn his own version of Alanta. Hehehe.  

There Were 60 Tables Of 1 Million Naira Each At 9ice’s Concert And All Were Sold out… wow. Infact what more can I say other than Bros (9ice) Where is my own share na.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30893932@N02/

Contact Form